Compound phrases merge one or two conditions with the that phrase. (Conditions was for every a potential phrase which have an interest and you may predicate.) Cutting-edge sentences do that too.
- Brand new combination ‘and’ combines two equivalent view.
- ‘But’ (and you may ‘yet’) inform you a comparison within opinion.
- ‘Or’ indicates that only one of these two is correct.
- ‘Nor’ is used such ‘or’ when none believe is valid.
- ‘So’ suggests that the second envision comes after throughout the earliest.
- ‘For’ can be always suggest ‘because.’
A smaller, more feminine, choice would be to merge factual statements about widely known conjunctions to the a couple of compound phrases:
The newest combination ‘and’ integrates a few equivalent thoughts; ‘but’ shows a distinction involving the advice. ‘Or’ demonstrates that only 1 of the two opinion can be applied, and you will ‘so’ signifies that the second consider uses on first.
It is possible to mix a couple of separate conditions in place of a combination. If so you would play with an excellent semicolon rather than kasidie app good comma to separate your lives them. (That’s what I did so in the 1st sentence of your example into the italics above.)
You can say ‘I love frozen dessert, however, he prefers butter.’ You may want to say ‘I favor ice cream; he prefers butter.’
Compound Sentence Instances:
- My family went to the newest playground past, and then we had a wonderful time. Read more